Let's Go Penalty Shootout!
We are looking for the penalty kings of the Graz sports year: Take part and win a training session with a top Styrian trainer for your club!
King football rules in June. The European Championship casts a spell over all sports fans. Of course, we also focus on football in June: We are looking for the penalty kings of the Graz sports year!
Who can participate? EVERYONE who thinks they have what it takes for the penalty king or the penalty queen and who want to win a training session with a top Styrian coach for their team! All professional and amateur athletes, all young footballers and everyone who would like to support their club are invited.
How to participate? Fill out FORM below in full.
When does the big penalty shootout take place? On June 25th in the afternoon (the start will be announced), the penalty kings will be determined in six categories (children I and children II, youth, women, men and fans) at the Styrian Football Association's facility. The procedure is simple: All participants complete one round (one shot). All who score advance to the next round. Anyone who doesn't score is eliminated. Penalties are taken until a winner has been determined in each category.
How are the categories divided?
- Children I (all players born in 2011 and younger - maximum 2 players per team)
- Children II (all players born between 2008 and 2010 - maximum 2 players per team)
- Youth (all players born between 2007 and 2005 - maximum 2 players per team)
- Women (all players born in 2004 and older - maximum 2 players per team)
- Men (all players born in 2004 and older who play in a club of the StFV, the HFL or in a hobby / regular table team - a maximum of 2 players per team)
- Fans (all participants who do not play in a team and want to give their winnings to their favorite team - regardless of whether they are father, mother, grandpa, grandma or supporter, the winner can make the training unit available to his / her favorite team)
What do the penalty kings win? The winners in the six categories each win a soccer training session for their own club or for their favorite soccer club to which they want to give this unit as a gift. It's about training with prominent Styrian trainers:
- Christian ilzer (Trainer of SK Sturm Graz)
- Markus Schop (Trainer of TSV Hartberg)
- Gernot Plassnegger (Trainer of the GAK 1902)
- Werner Gregoritsch (U 21 team manager)
- Johnny Ertl (Ex-England legionnaire and TV expert)
- Christian Lang (Trainer of SK Sturm Graz Women)
What are the conditions of participation? Registration period is from June 08.06.2021th, 21.06.2021 to June 200st, XNUMX. From XNUMX participants there is a preliminary round, all further details will be available shortly.
Christian Ilzer, Markus Schopp, Werner Gregoritsch, Johnny Ertl, and Christian Lang and Gernot Plassnegger (from left / photos: GEPA pictures)